Handcrafted by Indian artisans through Fair Trade practices, these beautiful Hindu copper bracelets are adjustable and approximately 3/4" wide. Available in several different styles. The healing begins with the inscription... Seven Chakras
- all 7 chakra mantras dance around the circle in perfect harmony OM Shanti
- Om means universal truth and knowledge, and is a powerful mantra often chanted at the beginning of meditation, prayer and yoga. Shanti means peace and serenity. Breathe OM
- In saying Om, everything is encompassed independent of time. Om is the essence of all that is sacred. Krishna
- Hindu god that symbolizes the flow of prana (life force). Rama
- 7th incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Rama is a popular symbol of chivalry and virtue. OM Peace
- three sacred symbols...Om, Peace, Om. OM Shanti (Sanskrit)
- The Om symbol stands for the sound (aum) used to represent the source of all existence. Shanti means peace, and is written in Sanskrit.
Copper can stimulate a harmonic connection between the physical and astral bodies, and activate the Sacral Chakra. It can conduct electrical impulses, magnify energy, and balance circulatory function. Copper was the first metal known to humans. For 10,000 years, it has been fashioned into tools, jewelry, and used for medicinal purposes. Copper has great conductivity, is highly malleable, inhibits bacterial growth, and necessary for bodily metabolism.
Cleaning instructions -- Bracelet may discolor with use. Immerse in a mixture of white vinegar and table salt. Rinse with water and dry immediately. Your copper bracelet will shine like new!
These copper bracelets are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not use this product as a substitute for necessary treatment. Consult a physician before use if any medical condition exists.