In Hip Hop For Kids Pop Lock And Break, you will learn the latest in hip-hop dance, popping, locking, and breaking. It takes a lot of practice to master a dance form so be ready for a challenge! Keep practicing and you will catch all the moves.
1. Standing Stretch and Floor Warm-up-Stretch before you dance
2. Intro Popping and Locking - Learn 2 Hip Hop styles
3. My Style - Learn the latest favorite Hip Hop steps
4. Basic Six Step / Breaking - Watch and Listen to Roger G and learn to Break
5. The Harlem Shake-A performance of the latest Hip Hop dance The Shake
Bonus Special Performance - by Roger G, GG, Poker and Ms. Twist Audition Combo - the dance combo performed at the audition for our DVD-try it! In Rehearsal - a quick look at a rehearsal from Pop, Lock and Break Pop Challenge - an advanced Popping combination Nutrition - get some smart tips about a healthy diet. Remember learning a dance step takes lots of repetition and practice. Watch! Dance! Practice!