How to Make a Sweet Potato Snack
If you’re in the mood for some comfort food, a sweet potato is a great snack andit is loaded with nutrients and vitamins. Here’s how to make it:
- First, run the potato under water and rub off any dirt.
- Then, cut the potato in half and place it, open side up, on a plate or paper towel.
- Use a knife to make marks on the inside of the potato so there is room for it to breathe.
- Then, place it in the microwave for 4-6 minutes or until hot and a little bit soft.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy this healthy sweet potato snack!
Mansour from Step It Up with Steph has some great tips for living a
more happy, healthy, and fit lifestyle. Check back each week for a
new, fun, and easy way to live better, eat healthier, and experience