Tadasana may seem like an “easy” pose, but it’s really quite involved! Here are some ways to Step It Up in Tadasana:
- Stand with your feet as wide as your hips. Lift your toes up, and gently place them on the mat. Make sure not to grip your toes.
- Engage your quads to pull your kneecaps up and support your knees. Squeeze your upper thighs to engage your quads.
- Pull your naval in gently towards your spine.
- Bring your shoulders up towards your ears, back, and down.
- Bring your chin back to keep your neck in line with the rest of your spine.
- Finally, rest your arms at your sides, and turn your palms face out towards the front of the room.
Mansour from Step It Up with Steph has some great tips for living a
more happy, healthy, and fit lifestyle. Check back each week for a
new, fun, and easy way to live better, eat healthier, and experience