Posted by Devin McGlynn on 2/19/2013 to
Whether you’re in a hotel room or in your house, here is a 10-minute workout routine that doesn’t require equipment:
- Warm up by running in place for 2 minutes.
- Then, time yourself and do squats for 1 minute.
- Drop to the ground into plank position and do 10 push ups, on your knees or in full push-up position.
- Jump forward, and jump up into the air and then land in a squat. Repeat this jump and squat 10 times.
- Then, run in place for 1 minute as fast as you can.
- Do squats for 1 minute, followed by the rest of the routine.
Stephanie Mansour from Step It Up with Steph has some great tips for living a more happy, healthy, and fit lifestyle. Check back each week for a new, fun, and easy way to live better, eat healthier, and experience something new!