- Eight Tips For A Better Yoga Practice
- Converting To An At Home Practice
- The Guide to Pain From Your Yoga Practice: Recognizing the Difference Between Good Pain and Bad Pain
- Fast And Effective Toning With Yoga Balls
- 5 Ways To Make Your Yoga Students Happy
- 8 Yoga Mats To Beat The Heat
- Poses For Posture
- Eco-Friendly Yoga Gear for the Environmentally Conscious
- Best Ways To Utilize Yoga Blankets
- Is Wrist Pain Affecting Your Practice?
Posted by Charitable Giving on 7/6/2012
Kandahar Air Base was once a stronghold for the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. Now it's home to the 55th EHMU/MEDEVAC Air Force search and rescue team. They recently reached out to YogaAccessories.com with a request, yoga mats so the troops could maintain wellness and focus while deployed. Yoga has truly become an integral part of the military mission and we are proud to help the 55th search and rescuse team stay focused.
Stay safe 55th! Our thoughts and prayers are with you while you are deployed; and remember, namaste.