If you feel like your shoulders are rolling forward and you’ve started hunching over, here are some stretches to do with a strap to open up your shoulders and improve your posture:
- Hold the strap above your head with both hands. Place your hands about 2 feet apart.
- Then, try to pull the strap out to the sides. By pulling with your right and left hand, the strap will not move, but you will engage your arm muscles.
- Bring the strap up above your head, and lean over to the right, then lean over to the left.
- Come back to center, and bend the elbows as you bring the strap behind your head. Try to stretch the armpits and keep the shoulders back.
- Move the strap behind you and in front of you to continue opening up the shoulders and armpits.
Mansour from Step It Up with Steph has some great tips for living a
more happy, healthy, and fit lifestyle. Check back each week for a
new, fun, and easy way to live better, eat healthier, and experience