Tadasana may seem like an “easy” pose, but it’s really quite involved! Here are some ways to Step It Up in Tadasana:
- Stand with your feet as wide as your hips. Lift your toes up, and gently place them on the mat. Make sure not to grip your toes.
- Engage your quads to pull your kneecaps up and support your knees. Squeeze your upper thighs to engage your quads.
- Pull your naval in gently towards your spine.
- Bring your shoulders up towards your ears, back, and down.
- Bring your chin back to keep your neck in line with the rest of your spine.
- Finally, rest your arms at your sides, and turn your palms face out towards the front of the room.
Mansour from Step It Up with Steph has some great tips for living a
more happy, healthy, and fit lifestyle. Check back each week for a
new, fun, and easy way to live better, eat healthier, and experience
The Live Well Project
Why You Should Try Yoga Barre
Yoga Therapy is a Serious Healthcare Option
How Yoga Blocks Can Deepen Your Practice
5 Meditation Tips for Beginners
How To Find The Best Mala For You
5 Poses to Get You to Arm Balances
Stretch It Out! Yoga Poses for Sore Wrists
8 Tips To Simplify Your Life And Find Peace
Our Favorite Yoga Accessories Gifts Under $50!
Does Yoga Burn Calories?
The Benefits of Weight Training for Yogis and How to Get Started
Yoga Mudras for Beginners: 7 Mudras to Get You Started
Hit the Road! How to Take Your Yoga Practice With You While Travelling
5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Self-Confidence
Apple Cider Vinegar: Magic Elixir
5 things that will happen when you start practicing yoga
How to Create a Home Yoga Sanctuary
Get Glowing With Yoga!
Broga: Why Guys Should Get Excited About Yoga
Different Yoga Styles Explained
10 Things About Yoga That Might Surprise You
Don't Eat This After Yoga
When in Doubt, Just Breathe
7 Hip Opener Yoga Poses To Release Negativity