- Eight Tips For A Better Yoga Practice
- Converting To An At Home Practice
- The Guide to Pain From Your Yoga Practice: Recognizing the Difference Between Good Pain and Bad Pain
- Fast And Effective Toning With Yoga Balls
- 5 Ways To Make Your Yoga Students Happy
- 8 Yoga Mats To Beat The Heat
- Poses For Posture
- Eco-Friendly Yoga Gear for the Environmentally Conscious
- Best Ways To Utilize Yoga Blankets
- Is Wrist Pain Affecting Your Practice?
Posted by Pete on 8/3/2012
Yoga blocks, yoga blocks, yoga blocks!
Having trouble getting into triangle pose? What about bridge? Problem solved.
Yoga blocks lend support and extension to countless yoga postures. There are so many to choose from like cork, wood and foam and they come in a variety of heights. It’s time to stop struggling. It’s time to start thriving. It’s time to get some yoga blocks of your very own.