- Converting To An At Home Practice
- The Guide to Pain From Your Yoga Practice: Recognizing the Difference Between Good Pain and Bad Pain
- Fast And Effective Toning With Yoga Balls
- 5 Ways To Make Your Yoga Students Happy
- 8 Yoga Mats To Beat The Heat
- Poses For Posture
- Eco-Friendly Yoga Gear for the Environmentally Conscious
- Best Ways To Utilize Yoga Blankets
- Is Wrist Pain Affecting Your Practice?
- Top 10 Benefits of Heart Openers
The Guide to Pain From Your Yoga Practice: Recognizing the Difference Between Good Pain and Bad Pain
When it comes to toning your body, there are successful props to help you achieve the results you long for in a short period of time.
Our Professional Core Training Ball and Weighted Pilates Balls do just that. To help you utilize these props effectively, we have illustrated a few exercises below for you to implement into your weekly routine or class curriculum.
Making a conscious decision to use products made of organic materials is a great way to direct your efforts towards preserving our planet. This decision not only aids in producing less waste but also by providing a natural surface for your skin and body to practice on.
Used along with various poses, blankets are very accommodating to the weak parts of the body and can transform into multiple forms as folded or rolled.
If you find your wrists starting to hurt during your yoga practice, you may be placing your weight on the wrong places. The solution to this recurring discomfort may not be that you have bad or weak wrists, but sincerely just the placement of your hands on the mat.
Something I took interest in was our internal storage of emotion. I learned our brain stores memories just as our body stores feelings. Our hips and heart primarily, among countless other “storage facilities” within our body remember the events of our past.