- Studio Of The Month For October
- Eight Tips For A Better Yoga Practice
- Converting To An At Home Practice
- The Guide to Pain From Your Yoga Practice: Recognizing the Difference Between Good Pain and Bad Pain
- Fast And Effective Toning With Yoga Balls
- 5 Ways To Make Your Yoga Students Happy
- 8 Yoga Mats To Beat The Heat
- Poses For Posture
- Eco-Friendly Yoga Gear for the Environmentally Conscious
- Best Ways To Utilize Yoga Blankets
Each chakra associates with a specific part of our body, applying energy to the organs within and around it. After heeding knowledge from various yoga instructors, yoga nutritionists and enthusiasts, it has been concluded that eating foods associated with each chakra’s prime color representation is a good method towards healing and nourishing that specific part of the body.
After listening to women discuss their menopausal symptoms and the struggles they face while migrating through this transition, I decided it would be great idea to research and develop a list of common yoga poses that could help aid those pesky menopausal symptoms.
We love probiotics, our digestive system enjoys the live bacteria and yeast to help keep its gut healthy. My question is, after taking probiotics for years on a regular basis, is it possible to overdo it? What happens to our bodies when there’s too much good bacteria?
Each year, over 1500-2000 women are deemed homeless after running away from abusive homes or losing family to illness/violence.
And each year, The Live Well Project gives hundreds of those girls a source of inspiration and an important first step in taking control of their lives again.