- Converting To An At Home Practice
- The Guide to Pain From Your Yoga Practice: Recognizing the Difference Between Good Pain and Bad Pain
- Fast And Effective Toning With Yoga Balls
- 5 Ways To Make Your Yoga Students Happy
- 8 Yoga Mats To Beat The Heat
- Poses For Posture
- Eco-Friendly Yoga Gear for the Environmentally Conscious
- Best Ways To Utilize Yoga Blankets
- Is Wrist Pain Affecting Your Practice?
- Top 10 Benefits of Heart Openers
Hey guys! I’m excited to present a new Mat Chat video presented by Dragonfly Yoga, we went to the first Aerial Yoga studio, Fighting Gravity Fitness Studio, in Virginia and learned some new tricks with Audrey Bonafé the owner.
If you’ve never been to New Orleans, let me paint the scene for you. A non-stop party, with alcohol and large personalities flowing and bartenders not hesitating to hand you a to-go cup for your drink before you depart their bar for the next. New Orleans is beautiful, bright colors, large homes, winding streets and balconies on every house donned in Spanish moss and beads, creating the perfect mix of spiritual and creativity. For every piece of beauty New Orleans has however, it also holds a certain degree of eerie sadness.
I have picked out my favorite yoga poses, perfect for the whole family to do together if you’re looking for ideas for after dinner bonding time- and make sure to include the kids!
Morning Rituals to Empower Your Day:
Rising and shining in the mornings can sometimes be easier said than done. Trust me, I get it. I have always considered myself a night owl: staying up late over-thinking the trials and tribulations of my day, stressing about tomorrow, mentally checking my countless to-do lists and so on. But… all that seems to do is overwhelm me and cause plenty of sleepless nights of tossing and turning that create very anxious and stressful mornings. Nothing about this situation was working in my favor, so it was time for me to experiment with something new.
Having trouble sleeping? Yoga might be the key to a better night's rest!